- Last orders will be called at 9.30pm. This will ensure everyone has a 15 minute drink up time. The 10 pm restriction applies to the whole premise being vacated at that time (not last drinks)
- All customers and staff are required to wear masks or visors, this only exempts children under 12 and those who can not wear masks due to medical reasons.
- We are now no longer taking orders at the bar, we are strictly doing table service only. Everyone will be seated by a member of staff and your order will be taken at the table.
- The maximum number of a group booking is 6.
- Everyone has to provide their details as part of our track and trace scheme. Refusal to do so, will result in no service.
- We currently can have no one standing outside and drinking.
Nestled in charming Brackenbury Village, a unique west London neighbourhood the Andover Arms is a welcome home for much-loved locals and new friends alike. ‘The Andover’ is a thriving part of community life and we champion the kind of hospitality where a gentle nod to attentive staff leads to your drink of choice or a signature Sunday Lamb Roast. Whether a Roast, market fresh fish or a delicious salad we use great ingredients in carefully crafted home-made dishes representing the best of British and beyond.
We have pride in serving great pints brewed a mile away by Fullers, the family-run London institution and staff will happily suggest from a wide range of wines for drinking or to accompany a meal. We’ve games, Jazz, blues and soul alongside occasional live music (usually renowned regulars) to help while away relaxed hours.
A proper pub with proper food; a welcome return.